- Remove the rear mudguard.
- Put the mudguard support in place and secure it, using the ledlight screws.
- Use a sharp knife to carefully remove the red reflective stickers on both sides of the wheel – if done carefully, the stickers can be reused.
- Remove the wheel’s side covers on both sides,
- Remove the screws holding the wheel.
- Place the ends of the mudguard support inside the screws and the washers that hold the wheel, on both sides.
- Screw the rear mudguard in place.
- Tighten all screws and reassemble the remaining parts, and you’re good to go!
This is designed to support the mudguard – it does NOT provide enough support for you to keep your feet on it!:)