The Mudguard support v3 protects the rear LED lightcable, and provides support to the mudguard, which helps prevent it from breaking. This new version is made of solid PE plastic – it’s not 3d printed – which means that it’s extra strong.
Please note that the mudguard support is NOT compatible with the rear fender/mudguard.
Works great on Xiaomi M365/M387 & M365 Pro.
Some (!) Pro scooters have a cable cover that needs to be removed.
- Black for orginal tires
- White for orginal tires
- Black for 10-inch tires
- White for 10-inch tires
Check out the instructions on Youtube
1. Remove the rear mudguard.
2. Fold the mudguard supportwith the flat side together, and secure itin place,usingthe LEDlight screws.
3. Use a sharp knife to carefully remove the red reflective stickers on both sides of the wheel – if done carefully, the stickers can be reused.
4. Loosen the screws of the wheel’s side covers on both sides, just a little – you don’t need to remove the wheel.
5. Place the ends of the mudguard support inside the screws and the washers that hold the wheel, on both sides.
6. Screw the rear mudguard in place.
7. Tighten all screws and reassemble the remaining parts, and you're good to go!
This is designed to support the mudguard – it does NOT provide enough support for you to keep your feet on it!:)
Designed by Curious Joe, who owns all rights for the design